The Schools and Teachers Database List is a database of over 1/2 million teachers within UK schools. It includes Head Teachers, general teachers and other contacts within thousands of UK schools.
Background to the Schools and Teachers Database List
The Schools and Teachers Database List contains full contact details of various contactswithin UK schools.
This database comes with a number of selections, including:
- School type (Independent, State, Free, Academy etc. every school type is covered comprehensively)
- Location (County / LEA Area / Postcode etc)
- Contact (Head Teacher / Teacher / Bursar / Marketing etc)
- Phase of Education (Early Years / Nursery / Primary / Secondary / All Through Age Range)
- Age Range Taught (Start Date and End Age)
- Contact Method (Postal / Telephone / Email / Mix)
- Percentage of Pupils on Free School Meals
What do you get?
You will receive the following information fields:
- School Name
- School Address including Postcode
- School Telephone Number
- Name of Contact
- Contact’s Responsibility / Function Area / Job Title
- School Email address ** (i.e. [email protected] / [email protected])
- LEA Area
** Please note that due to the way the data is collected, the individual email address for the contact is not released. Instead, we run a “Managed Email Broadcast” on your behalf, directly to the individual email address of the contacts of your choice.
This database is sold at the following prices *** :
To supply school name & address, telephone and school email in Excel spreadsheet –
- £250 + VAT per 1,000 records for a Single Use Licence
- £350 + VAT per 1,000 records for a 12 month Multi-Use Licence
Managed Email Broadcast to teachers / contacts’ individual email addresses –
- £200 + VAT per 1,000 records
- £100 + VAT broadcast fee per email broadcast
- Example – Single email broadcast to 2,000 records = £450 + VAT
*** There is a minimum order of 2,000 records for both data supply and email broadcast.
Data Bubble takes the time to tailor the lists to your specification, ensuring you get the maximum return on your investment. There is no charge for conducting data counts, no matter how many, in fact we urge you to take time in making your selections, to be sure the data we provide is right for you.
We provide a Quality Pledge over and above our competition, in that we will replace all postal returns and dead telephone lines that are notified to us within 30 days following delivery, without quibble.
All data is fully opted in for third party marketing and screened against the Telephone Preference Service (TPS / CTPS) file prior to being supplied.
If you would like more information, please call us on 01274 965411 or email [email protected]