We collect information from visitors to this website through the use of online forms / email hyperlinks and every time you email us your details. We also collect information about the transactions you undertake through this site, including details of payment cards used.
We collect additional information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our cookies policy for more details.
- Use of personal information:
- We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising our services
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- Administering membership records
- Crime prevention and prosecution of offenders
- Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
- Trading in personal information (selling, hiring or exchanging information)
- Carrying out market research campaigns
- Providing you with information about products and services
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.
When assessing what retention period is appropriate for your personal data, we take into consideration:
- the requirements of our business and the services provided;
- any statutory or legal obligations;
- the purposes for which we originally collected the personal data;
- the lawful grounds on which we based our processing;
- the types of personal data we have collected;
- the amount and categories of your personal data; and
- whether the purpose of the processing could reasonably be fulfilled by other means.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when communicating with us.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please email us at [email protected] or call us on 01274 965411. Alternatively, you can also write to us at The Directors, Data Bubble Consultancy Limited, Parkhill Business Centre, Walton Road, Wetherby, LS22 5DZ
You have the right to:
- Request to see the personal data we hold about you. This includes the right to obtain a confirmation as to whether or not we process any of your personal data;
- Request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data that we hold on you;
- From May 2018, in certain circumstances you may have the right to be forgotten (i.e. to have your personally identifiable data deleted). In many cases we would recommend that we supress you from future communications, rather than data deletion;
- In certain situations you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage;
- Request that we do not process your personal data for direct marketing and that we will keep your contact details to ensure that no further contact is made;
- Object to our processing of your personal data if we are relying on legitimate interest as the lawful ground for processing; and
- Request the transfer of any personal data you have provided to us to a different organisation.
If you wish to talk to us about any of the above please drop us an email at [email protected]. We may also ask you for proof of your identity and address (eg. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill). This is so that we can check that any information we disclose is only provided to the authorised party.
If you have any concerns or complaints about our privacy activities, you can contact us on [email protected]. You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 (www.ico.org.uk).
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at The Directors, Data Bubble Consultancy Limited, Parkhill Business Centre, Walton Road, Wetherby, LS22 5DZ.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
Where the Data we Supply is Obtained From
We use a number of data suppliers, all of which comply with current, relevant legislation. All of our suppliers are ICO Registered and all adhere to the DMA’s Code of Practice.
Who We Share Your Data With
We may share information, including personal data, with the following categories of third parties:
- Research organisations;
- Financial companies;
- Construction companies;
- Service industry;
- Education establishments, i.e. colleges;
- Debt collection agencies;
- Business identification and assessment;
- Marketing consultancies
We may also share your data with our direct clients:
- MW Estate Planning
- Perfect Balance Clinic