Our college marketing services can help you reach your audience.
We offer effective college marketing services that ensure maximum exposure and exceptional campaign performance. We will build you a custom college marketing strategy specific to your college, based on your unique requirements. And even better, our college marketing services don’t cost an arm and a leg, because we know wise spending is paramount. We help you smash your targets whilst still sticking to your budget!
No college wants a poorly attended marketing event, or to run a course for 5 pupils. There’s only one way to ensure that doesn’t happen – let your target market know what you’re going to do. Making sure you do that though can be a terrible strain. This is where Data Bubble can help take that stress away. Banners and advertisements help to raise the college profile within the local community. But a targeted college marketing campaign ensures those who matter – your future students – see your college!
How to attract students using out college marketing services
As a college marketing company, we are often asked how to attract new students to our college.
Attracting the right students is key to the survival and success of a college. College Marketing Teams have a vested interest in attracting the right students.
There is so much competition for students that College Marketing Teams have to create desire and inspire students to attend their college. They need to show students and parents that your college is the place that will help them achieve their academic goals.
Here at Data Bubble, we’ve helped numerous organisations in the education sector promote courses and training with our college marketing services.
We’ve put this blog post together to give you the groundwork you need to create an effective student recruitment plan that will help you attract students to your college
5 college marketing tips
There are numerous tried and tested ways of using college marketing services to attract more students. Over the last few years, as a college marketing comopany, we’ve helped several organisations in the education sector follow these methods, resulting in much success.
Here are 5 tips for attracting more students: Let’s have a look at each of these tips in greater detail.
#1: Streamline the application process as much as possible – Our first tip is to streamline the application process as much as possible. Make it as simple as possible for potential students to look into your college and apply. If the application process is complex and difficult to complete, you’ll be losing out on potential students. Make sure that potential students can apply no matter what device they are on.
#2: Make interesting and engaging content that people will share – It’s crucial to ensure you’re making interesting and engaging content that people will share, even if it’s not promotional content. The more shareable content, the more eyes your college’s output will receive. Ultimately, this increases your visibility and drives up student recruitment.
#3: Make the most of social media channels – Promoting your college to students who aren’t aware of your establishment yet? Social media’s the way to go. According to digitalmarketing.org, 3.96 billion people use social media. That’s approximately half of the global population! With that in mind, the importance of utilising social media effectively has never been more evident.
#4: Ensure you have accurate data – The best marketing campaign in the world would fail without the right audience, hence why it’s crucial you have accurate marketing data. This is where Data Bubble can help. We help colleges to target potential students in their local area i.e. parents of teenagers, NEET’s etc. so they can invite them to attend college events.
#5: Host online and in-person Open Events – Recruiting more students is all about making your college as accessible as possible. With that in mind, you should be hosting regular online and in-person open events. The vast majority of college already host in-person promotional events, but how many also host online events? Hosting online events enables a much greater reach for your college.
Do you need help to promote your events? Contact us for College Marketing Services that help you recruit new students
10 tips from the College Marketing company on Virtual Open Events
As colleges respond to the challenges posed by lockdown, an increasing number are moving their open events online. This is where our college marketing services come in…
While nothing can replace the excitement of attending a live college event, it is possible to create a highly engaging and effective virtual event. However, with competition from social media and home life distractions, it can be challenging to keep attendees engaged and involved. As such, it’s more important than ever to ensure students feel connected throughout the event.
Here are some ways that you can create a truly engaging virtual open event, but don’t forget, these are just a few ways to get the most from your virtual event.
Data Bubble are already working with several colleges by providing them with lists containing contact and marketing details for parents of teenagers and NEETs within their local catchment area. This is ideal for sending invitations and promoting college virtual open events.
We are also members of The Chartered Institute of Marketing
1. Create a Full Agenda with Exciting Content – Plan your event and ensure you’re offering relevant and engaging content, delivered by interesting presenters. Keep your virtual open event moving forward smoothly and seamlessly. Display your agenda and use digitally timed sessions to ensure your speakers stay on track.
2. Organise Engaging Speakers – Give your speakers a human face to keep your students engaged and entertained. Mix up the content with PowerPoint, virtual college tours and videos. Have a host that can announce the sessions, create break out rooms, wrap-up sessions and give closing remarks.
3. Promote Your Events – Send invitations to local students in your area. Create a buzz on social media and the event website. This is a great way let students know about your event.
4. Choose the Right Platform – Make sure you use the right software platform that suits your requirements. Choose a platform that provides opportunities for students to interact with tutors, current students and other potential students etc. Make sure that the platform has the interactive features you need to create a memorable event.
5. Live Q&A or Polls – Create live polls and have Q&As to keep students interested and involved in the events. This allows the speakers to feel connected with the students and gives students the ability to interact during sessions. This will minimise the risk of audience fatigue.
6. Virtual Tours –Have a virtual tour, or create a video so students can see what it’s like on campus and what facilities are available.
7.Engage with the Local Business Community – Invite local business leaders to your college open events. It’s an ideal opportunity to engage with local business leaders, for them to share their expertise and knowledge, and for students to ask questions about their chosen careers.
8.Breakout Rooms – Set up course specific breakout rooms that have tutors and student ambassadors in, as this will allow students to ask specific questions about the curriculum, just as they would at a physical event.
9.Digital Prospectus – Ensure a digital prospectus is made available to your students for them to download and review at a later date. Also make available any other information they may need i.e. campus map, application form, student support details, etc .
10. Collect Contact Details and Keep In Contact – Make sure you collect the name, address and email address of all the visitors. That way you can keep in contact with them and promote other college events, as well as follow up with the current event.
Why Use Data Bubble's college marketing services?
We have a proven track record in education sector marketing, helping colleges connect with their target audience. As a college marketing company, we can help you to:
- Recruit and enrol more students
- Attract parents and students to Open Days and College Marketing Events
- Engage with the local business community to promote apprenticeships and business services
- Promote specific courses and training services
What Our Customers Are Saying!
We asked the Data Bubble Consultancy to assist us in reaching a very specific audience through direct mail. We wanted to speak to parents of teenagers in our local area to promote our open event. They provided excellent advice and support throughout the process, produced the list quickly and dispatched the mailing on time with minimum fuss. We will certainly contact them again.