During this time we need to Keep Calm and Keep On Marketing
We can improve our chances of weathering this CV crisis by keeping calm and marketing.
So here are 6 tips to consider when marketing your business during these challenging times
1. Keep in regular contact. Email your contacts, customer, prospects and suppliers with regular updates.
2. Support your customers and prospects by providing resources, education and support – Online and offline.
3. Use social media to share industry tips, hints and insights
4. Maintain a professional presence. Times like this people are often stressed and say things they regret later, so take a break and don’t get sucked in
5. Check your pre-scheduled social media posts, even consider pausing them. Things change very quickly, and you need to be on top of your social media
6. Be positive. You WILL have a business once this comes to a end.