Building trust in you business with clients and prospects.
Working from home and having limited contact with my customer and prospects feels a bit strange right now. However, this period is giving me time and space to think about my business.
It’s a time think positively and use my time wisely.
I know this time will come to an end and I am determined to keep my successful business going.
So during this time I know that I have to delivery great service to my clients giving then the confidence that they have made the right decisions in trusting me and my brand, plus I need to show my prospects that I am a safe trusted pair of hands for them in the future.
It’s all about building trust.
As a business owner you too need to build trust, so here are 10 tips to help you build trust with your existing clients and prospects
Take the time to
- Be positive and continue to deliver exceptional value and service to your clients. Don’t give them a reason to shop around
- Review your offering and be confident about your value.. If you have a strong offering and provide great value don’t cut your prices or engage in a race to the bottom
- Review your existing marketing activity and know your figures. What’s working and what’s not.
- Plan your next marketing campaign
- Ramp up your marketing efforts and market to new prospects. Make sure new prospect know about you
- Create good marketing content for your website, blog, social media posts etc
- Review your marketing material like your business cards, banners, leaflets and brochures
- Connect with your ideal target market on LinkedIn start building relationships
- Reignite conversations with pass customers, colleagues and friends.
- Above all support each other, buy local, provide referrals and talk to friends and colleagues
Be brave, make smart decisions to ensure your business comes through these challenging times.
For help and support call us on 01274 965411