While most companies see the value of producing effective company brochures, literature and compelling web site however still underestimate the worth of selling their success stories
In today’s market when money is tight and budgets need to be spent wisely. Customers what to see real life proof that a problem has been understood, implemented and successfully concluded therefore maximising their investment.
This is where producing case studies can help gain that extra edge.
Here are 10 reasons why case studies can benefit you business
• Helps to show understanding. Proves that the company can and does understand their clients problems and issues and is able to come up with a solution that has worked in the past.
• Helps to show empathy. Allows the reader to empathise with the problem – in many cases, reassuring the reader that similar problems have occurred within organisations and have been successfully resolved.
• Helps your sales team. Gives your sales team confidence and proof that the company can deliver results.
• Tell a story from start to finish. Case studies relate to factual situations with real life business issues. It shows that the company has understood the challenges, implanted solutions and resolved the issue.
• Gives the customer confidence to take the next step. A case study allows the readers to envisage a conclusion to their problem, often giving them the confidence to take the steps towards solving their own business challenge.
• Gives Credibility. A case study allows the reader to build up trust. It shows off the expertise and trustworthiness.
• Relevant to a specific audience. Each reader must be able to identify with the customer in the relevant case study – even if it means producing a number of case studies.
• Demonstrates a return on investment. The case study must show the benefits of the solution and often this can be quantified with a saving of time or money allowing the reader to estimate their own return on investment if the solution was implemented.
• Are relatively inexpensive. The company have already completed the work so its only the cost of the time involved in writing the document. Professional copy writers can be commissioned.
• Build future relationships. A case study can be sent to your customer as a thank you which can help grow a successful relationship and potentially lead to future referrals.
Case studies can be used in many marketing material such as web site, brochures, direct mailing pieces and quotation packs.
In business, success stories can provide the competitive advantage that you need to win the business.
For more helpful sales and marketing tips sign up to our blog or